As your City Councilman for Grand Prairie’s 5th District,
I have had the privilege of representing you, my neighbors, and working to make our town a better place to live,work and raise our families.
My visions for the future include:
• Continuing the Redevelopment of Downtown Grand Prairie.
• Programs and Concerts at the Uptown Theater.
• Keeping the property tax rate steady. No property tax rate increases.
• Safe, clean neighborhoods for everyone.
• Upgrading businesses and making Grand Prairie the most vital, vibrant destination area in Dallas County.
I am dedicated to:
• Making and keeping streets, sidewalks and alleys well maintained and free from potholes and cracks.
• Making and keeping our streets, businesses and homes safe, through neighborhood policing, crime watch programs, regular updates from neighborhood beat officers, and simplified, easy crime reporting.
• Improved and more efficient code enforcement, shortening the time a code violation is allowed to continue. Making code violations reportable and anonymous if desired.
• Making Oncor live up to its contract to KEEP THE STREET LIGHTS ON!
I will continue to work with the GPISD Board and Superintendant to improve the educational opportunities for our kids and grandkids. I will NOT vote for a property tax increase, and I have NEVER voted for a franchised utility (electric/gas/cable) rate increase.
I realize that I work for you, to represent your needs and ideas on the Grand Prairie City Council. I will always be accessible to you and interested in your comments and concerns for a better Grand Prairie. I appreciate and thank you for your support.